For the last two months I have been suffering with a horrible affliction, one that has totally wiped me out…..I don’t want to go into too much detail but not being able to eat food or retain it as you can imagine is not pleasant. I am hopefully on the road to recovery and one which will invigorate and new boost of energy to be creative once again…when ill it is not easy trying to put all your energies into writing and producing music and has somewhat got me down a little…..but thanks to the support of my great friends it has allowed me to really appreciate what I have, and not necessarily what I want…. But heres to a speedy recovery and a positive outlook for the future!
- RT @greigburgoyne: #sat pm live set #sonicArts by @ladyhusk @Boroughwines #hastings for @CoastalCurrents curated by @greigburgoyne https://… 1 day ago
- RT @greigburgoyne: @CoastalCurrents curated by @greigburgoyne amazing #performance #soundscapes #elsewhere by @ladyhusk @Boroughwines conti… 2 days ago
- RT @dollboyuk: Gideon running two more tracks from green line on 6music tonight. Riz on recorders @ladyhusk 4 days ago
- Beautiful album from Oliver Cherer with some guest vocals on this track by yours truly! fb.me/y9OwVxYP 5 days ago
- coastalcurrents.org.uk/riz-maslen/ 1 week ago