For the last two months I have been suffering with a horrible affliction, one that has totally wiped me out…..I don’t want to go into too much detail but not being able to eat food or retain it as you can imagine is not pleasant. I am hopefully on the road to recovery and one which will invigorate and new boost of energy to be creative once again…when ill it is not easy trying to put all your energies into writing and producing music and has somewhat got me down a little…..but thanks to the support of my great friends it has allowed me to really appreciate what I have, and not necessarily what I want…. But heres to a speedy recovery and a positive outlook for the future!
- Visiting @andrewbadblood studio lovely to see you all! X instagram.com/p/CFmlFVaBzNH/… 4 days ago
- Quince windfall! Looking forward to harvesting the rest soon! #allotmentlove #growyourownfood instagram.com/p/CFkHPZCh8wF/… 5 days ago
- Sundries tomatoes from the allotment! The bumper crop just keeps on giving! #allotmentlife #growyourownfood… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Just here! @ Saint Leonards, East Sussex, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/CFZu6BoB6jh/… 1 week ago
- More goodies from the allotment and an improvised new cage for the brassicas! I am no architect! 🙄#allotmentlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago