Its been a while since I posted anything, I must apologise for my tardiness, this has been down to really being immersed in a lot of collaborative work and gigs over the majority of 2014! And what a fabulous year it was, on reflection it really felt like a step forward in regard to my own creative process which to be quite frank had lost a bit of its mojo! Working alongside the likes of Oliver Cherer, Benbo, Darren Morris and Jack Hayter has given me a much needed boost in my own confidence. I feel like I have lain dormant for such a long time in regard to my music creation, although I have been extremely creative on other projects! I now feel ready to get back to writing the new Neotropic album, I have a lot of material in the form of sketches or half ideas and now need to formulate it into a cohesive musical journey! I hope to keep a regular update in regard to the process over the coming months. In the meantime I am doing a low key show at The Sunday Sonics as part of Fat Tuesday on the 15th February! So for now I need to get back into my studio!
- First time rehearsing in what seems like forever! #thewhalebonebox #livescore we will be performing on the 22.10..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Saturday! #vinnythecat #october instagram.com/p/CU0IPxpo8AM/… 1 week ago
- Record selection for Thursdays show at the Kino! @kinoteatrarts #themedicalgrademusicshow @ St Leonards-on-sea instagram.com/p/CUXw_LeIMiy/… 2 weeks ago
- Long ride out with @suzifrost and @cox4658! Love the @cadencecycleclub great coffee lovely staff! ❤️ instagram.com/p/CUPscaZofXO/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OliverCherer: Here’s why I don’t like people flipping my records. It’s really simple. For every LP that’s bought by someone only intere… 3 weeks ago