Its been a while since I posted anything, I must apologise for my tardiness, this has been down to really being immersed in a lot of collaborative work and gigs over the majority of 2014! And what a fabulous year it was, on reflection it really felt like a step forward in regard to my own creative process which to be quite frank had lost a bit of its mojo! Working alongside the likes of Oliver Cherer, Benbo, Darren Morris and Jack Hayter has given me a much needed boost in my own confidence. I feel like I have lain dormant for such a long time in regard to my music creation, although I have been extremely creative on other projects! I now feel ready to get back to writing the new Neotropic album, I have a lot of material in the form of sketches or half ideas and now need to formulate it into a cohesive musical journey! I hope to keep a regular update in regard to the process over the coming months. In the meantime I am doing a low key show at The Sunday Sonics as part of Fat Tuesday on the 15th February! So for now I need to get back into my studio!
- Visiting @andrewbadblood studio lovely to see you all! X instagram.com/p/CFmlFVaBzNH/… 1 day ago
- Quince windfall! Looking forward to harvesting the rest soon! #allotmentlove #growyourownfood instagram.com/p/CFkHPZCh8wF/… 2 days ago
- Sundries tomatoes from the allotment! The bumper crop just keeps on giving! #allotmentlife #growyourownfood… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Just here! @ Saint Leonards, East Sussex, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/CFZu6BoB6jh/… 6 days ago
- More goodies from the allotment and an improvised new cage for the brassicas! I am no architect! 🙄#allotmentlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago