Its been a while since I posted anything, I must apologise for my tardiness, this has been down to really being immersed in a lot of collaborative work and gigs over the majority of 2014! And what a fabulous year it was, on reflection it really felt like a step forward in regard to my own creative process which to be quite frank had lost a bit of its mojo! Working alongside the likes of Oliver Cherer, Benbo, Darren Morris and Jack Hayter has given me a much needed boost in my own confidence. I feel like I have lain dormant for such a long time in regard to my music creation, although I have been extremely creative on other projects! I now feel ready to get back to writing the new Neotropic album, I have a lot of material in the form of sketches or half ideas and now need to formulate it into a cohesive musical journey! I hope to keep a regular update in regard to the process over the coming months. In the meantime I am doing a low key show at The Sunday Sonics as part of Fat Tuesday on the 15th February! So for now I need to get back into my studio!
- Neotropic Radio Volume 1 2018 on Reel Rebels Radio fb.me/EPa1WAjP 1 week ago
- l mixcloud.com/neotropic/neot… 1 week ago
- neotropic uploaded "Neotropic Radio Volume 1 2018 on Reel Rebels Radio " fb.me/1uqTz10sc 1 week ago
- Uploaded "Neotropic Radio Volume 1 2018 on Reel Rebels Radio " to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/neotropic/neot… listen now! 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/wpTVnDwTd_M?a Get Strong! Upper Body Workout for Arms, Shoulders, Chest & Back (Descending Reps) 1 week ago