Its another beautiful day here in St Leonard’s on Sea and myself and Ollie went over to the DLW this morning to source more sounds for our upcoming project and performance later in the year. We were keen to get into the belly of the DLW particularly the basement and roof areas both of which house the inner workings of this immense building. Keen to capture the real heart of this structure we ventured to the top of the building, where the whirring of of the AC and lift coolers would add another colour to our sound palate. We have quite a collection already and each visit just throws up so many new avenues for us to travel down! We look forward to our next visit!
- Great new store open on London Rd! Incredible pieces, go check it out it! ❤️ gyreandgimbleinteriors instagram.com/p/B7vmtc_hZcE/… 2 days ago
- Great night celebrating 3 birthdays! Good friends, great dancing and fabulous music! marinafountain1845 maslenmehra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Winter leeks! #growyourownfood #allotmentlife🌱 instagram.com/p/B7gIt2qB0uf/… 1 week ago
- Saturday @ Saint Leonards, East Sussex, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/B7dmGwahKTC/… 1 week ago
- Sunshine! instagram.com/p/B7boizghNTi/… 1 week ago