Its another beautiful day here in St Leonard’s on Sea and myself and Ollie went over to the DLW this morning to source more sounds for our upcoming project and performance later in the year. We were keen to get into the belly of the DLW particularly the basement and roof areas both of which house the inner workings of this immense building. Keen to capture the real heart of this structure we ventured to the top of the building, where the whirring of of the AC and lift coolers would add another colour to our sound palate. We have quite a collection already and each visit just throws up so many new avenues for us to travel down! We look forward to our next visit!
- Visiting @andrewbadblood studio lovely to see you all! X instagram.com/p/CFmlFVaBzNH/… 1 day ago
- Quince windfall! Looking forward to harvesting the rest soon! #allotmentlove #growyourownfood instagram.com/p/CFkHPZCh8wF/… 2 days ago
- Sundries tomatoes from the allotment! The bumper crop just keeps on giving! #allotmentlife #growyourownfood… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Just here! @ Saint Leonards, East Sussex, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/CFZu6BoB6jh/… 6 days ago
- More goodies from the allotment and an improvised new cage for the brassicas! I am no architect! 🙄#allotmentlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago