Its another beautiful day here in St Leonard’s on Sea and myself and Ollie went over to the DLW this morning to source more sounds for our upcoming project and performance later in the year. We were keen to get into the belly of the DLW particularly the basement and roof areas both of which house the inner workings of this immense building. Keen to capture the real heart of this structure we ventured to the top of the building, where the whirring of of the AC and lift coolers would add another colour to our sound palate. We have quite a collection already and each visit just throws up so many new avenues for us to travel down! We look forward to our next visit!
- Love sunflowers and an abundance of Sweet-pea. Beans and Tomatoes starting to make an appearance! #allotmentlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Me and Roman out for a beach walk!#dogsofinstagram #beachlife @stleonardsonsea instagram.com/p/CRwH-qdM6L9/… 3 days ago
- Blooming! #allotmentlife #sweetpeas instagram.com/p/CRuHjukszrA/… 4 days ago
- Creating a bit of shade for my boy! #catsofinstagram #shadyplace @ Saint Leonards, East Sussex, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/CRjBoeHs1WP/… 1 week ago
- A best of a day out there! Solo ride with nature and my thoughts! ❤️ #sussexcountryside #cycling #nature instagram.com/p/CRbSmSiMPcu/… 1 week ago