Its another beautiful day here in St Leonard’s on Sea and myself and Ollie went over to the DLW this morning to source more sounds for our upcoming project and performance later in the year. We were keen to get into the belly of the DLW particularly the basement and roof areas both of which house the inner workings of this immense building. Keen to capture the real heart of this structure we ventured to the top of the building, where the whirring of of the AC and lift coolers would add another colour to our sound palate. We have quite a collection already and each visit just throws up so many new avenues for us to travel down! We look forward to our next visit!
- Time to get rid of these vile Tories! Tory cllr says that people with learning difficulties should be paid less… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Here's a unique treat: Neotropic (Riz Maslen) and Anne Garner recorded beautiful reworks of each other's songs espe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Looking forward to this show on 14.12.19 seeing out this decade! It’s been a tough 6 months but music has been my s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Ready to go! Showtime! 7.45pm start! Non-Blank instagram.com/p/B5dWARYBvGl/… 1 week ago
- On Friday Non-Blank, that's Riz Maslen, Jack Hayter, Darren Morris and I will be reconvening for a live improvised… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago