Its another beautiful day here in St Leonard’s on Sea and myself and Ollie went over to the DLW this morning to source more sounds for our upcoming project and performance later in the year. We were keen to get into the belly of the DLW particularly the basement and roof areas both of which house the inner workings of this immense building. Keen to capture the real heart of this structure we ventured to the top of the building, where the whirring of of the AC and lift coolers would add another colour to our sound palate. We have quite a collection already and each visit just throws up so many new avenues for us to travel down! We look forward to our next visit!
- RT @Hastings_AC: Good luck to one of our athletes, Stacey Clusker, who is running the Great South with the elite women today! #greatsouthru… 3 hours ago
- mixcloud.com/neotropic/neot… 1 week ago
- neotropic uploaded "Neotropic Radio Show on Reel Rebels Radio Volume 10 2017" fb.me/92WynL7zs 1 week ago
- Just uploaded "Neotropic Radio Show on Reel Rebels Radio Volume 10 2017" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/neotropic/neot… Tune in now! 1 week ago
- RT @dollboyuk: Very grateful to Grisly in Klondike for their review of The Green Line on Psilowave. Let me quote my favourite... https:/… 2 weeks ago